Tuesday, June 30, 2009

yayaya...

Hmmmm....
after listen to what ****** told me bout wat **** say bout me, I totally agreed! I wont deny bout it! hehehe.... yeah! I really dunno much bout choir.... I dun hv any contact with the "choir" thingy till I was in form 4.... I didn't learn music... I oni noe tat I love to sing since I was very young.... hmmmm..... Haha!!! funny rite?! As a conductor of the schl choir team i dunno anything much bout choir... hahahah!!! My knowledge bout choir is very little.... In my opinion, its ok... as long as I'm willing to learn.... If u think I dunno anything much bout choir, mayb can teach me sth.... kekekek... I don think in tis wholewide world thr is sm1 who noes music, choir when they r born rite?! Human learns.... kekeke... if compared sm1 who learns music but doesnt hv passion in choir n another 1 is sm1 who does learn music but very passionate bout choir, who do u think ll do a better job?! hmmm.... bass, tenor, alto, sopranos, 2nd sopranos, harmony, dynamics, c major, b flat, etc etc.... I noe i'm not gud at all this kind of stuff... but i'm willing to learn.... kekekek.... smtimes I do regret y bc when i'm 7, i dont proceed to learn piano after 2 lessons.... kekekek..... I do hv intention to learn to play musical instrument... but my mom say tat i always "hangat hangat tahi ayam" *i cant find the translation for it...* , so mayb i'll try to learn sm basics thru the internet after my stpm.... Kekekeke!!! But I'm sure of sth! tat is, I enjoyed every moment n seconds during our practice, gathering, performance & competition.... hmmmm!!!

****, u really impress me a lot... U noe so many thing bout music.... So envy... U noe how to play guitar, piano, harmonica.. almost like my brother... A-boy..* he noes how to play the violin too!!* Hahahaha!!! but he dun teach me 1... cuz he also say the same thing as my mom...."hangat hangat tahi ayam"... kekekeke!!!

I wont b conducting choir on the coming concert.... N most probably not going to conduct for the schl team anymore....its time to retire!! hahah!!! But i'm sure tat my name ll still b Mr.Corn! hahahah!!! I'll b singing, singing, singing.... hahah!!! Bunny n max today has officially left the team.... oni 5 guys left so i hv start singing n stop conducting..... hmmmm.....

*pianist_huiru, jasmine....
*bass_kityan, yxng, max, bunny...
*tenor_marcus, jamie, michael, clarence...
*2nd soprano_huan qi, aunjie, shasha, popiah....
*soprano_xiaoen, umi, suityean, xinyi, suityee, huibing, dhanya,
najwa, ain, siewjong, ann, leelian, minghuei, siewfun, hikmah,
afizan, aileen... *phew...*

*solo'ist... aunjie, dhanya, huibing, popiah, xiaoen, jamie, michael....
*myself_ Mr.corn~ *conductor...* hahaha!!!

muahahahah!!!!
thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment