Sunday, October 18, 2009

18 october... 1 month left....

its been weeks i didnt update my blog... there's tonnes of stuff going on during this few weeks... life is quite hectic recently... sharp 1 month left... haiz... STPM... t.t
i've done my muet speaking paper on 6 oct. i'm quite satisfied with it... d other 3 papers is going to b on da 7th of november... meanwhile, national level choir competition is going to be on da 6,7 & 8th of november... Frustrating... i'll b conducting for da final IF v made it to the final... M'cus ll b replacing me for the 1st round... hmmm... oh ya! bought myself a new ph as my bday present... ^^ Sony ericsson w508 on 10th oct! lalala~ m'cus n hr gv me my b'day present 1 week earlier~15th oct. damn syok!!! then yesterday 17th bro in law michael parents from ipoh cm krk to meet my parents... Cherley getting married smtime in december....
holiday for 5 days... Deepavali holiday... but i'm in bentong all alone... bcuz daddy ask me to stay bc at btg & M'cus wants to practice conducting... so... hv to help him out...he oni cm practice during da night... most of da time i'm alone in da house... boring... Facebook its da oni activity i've done this few days...
it's been raining for the past few days.... have done a lot of thinking during heavy rain since cant online... sitting on my bed thinks about everything... i u we they he she it... lolx!! so many days din saw u d... kinda miss u... but i also miss other ppl else... dun0 y... mayb bcuz of my lonely phobia!~ hahah!!
mr.lonely corn right now....
isn't it cute? lolx!! found on a website~ there is other types of fruit too... ~ ^^ http://www.fruitycuties.com/

not so ham chin peng~ ^^ bcuz of da lighting... ^^

peace n lots & lots of love....
...bboY

No comments:

Post a Comment