Saturday, February 06, 2010

da story...

its gonna b a messy post.... even myself...duno where to start.... 1stly i wana say so sorry to post it so l8... its bcuz my laptop broken down.... til yesterday oni da technician cm n fix it....

1st part:
for da 2nd time da mr.manager call me.... actually... i dun hv da passion for it d... but i was thinking... haiya.... how bout jz giv it a try...?! belum cuba belum tau... lepas cuba tiap tiap hari mau.... xP
so.... for da 1st 6 days... closing shift.... 6sth til 2@3 am... pengsan... ** then for da few days.... all my activity is jz... tido bangun makan tunggu kerja -> tido bangun makan tunggu kerja ... sienz die me mou...???
then da 7th day...!!! at last!!! middle!! 12pm til 8pm... its my first attempt to cabut~~ i go cari mr.manager talk talk talk.... blablabla~~ then...he wins...
then da 8th 830am til 430pm.... nth happens.... then 9th day!!!! i beh tahan liao.... while doing coffee tasting then mr.manager ask me a question... wat is my standing point...?
i was totally blank... =.=
then l8r dat day.... i bertekad to tel da Mr.manager.... I wanna quit!!!!
he say.. if he gets sm1 to replace me then 1 can go bc on 1st Feb.... if he can get ppl then 1 hv to work til 28 Feb.... then i was praying so so so hard... kekeke~~ on da 10th day!!! til 3sth still no1 cm 4 interview geh...? ish... i think i shall work til end of feb bah~~~ 4 sth!!!!!!!! tadah!!!!!!! got 1 aKak cm for interview!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!! bingo!!!!!
muahahahah!!!!! then bla bla bla.... ^^

2nd part:
working there....

...to be continue
...bboY

No comments:

Post a Comment