Thursday, October 28, 2010

进入二十岁的煎蛋。。。

...well....

actually i know how to cook way back when i was... 13@14...?
i used to play cooking way back then...
*err... those simple stuff such as omelet and stuff like that... not the complicated 1~ ha! *
err.... but ever since my family got a maid when i was in late form 3...? or early form 4... i no longer play cooking or even do the dishes~ hahaha!!!~~ even its only instant noodle... I'll ask her to cook for me~~ all i do was mess around with all kinds of stuff!! ahh!!! i do remember that I like to bake cakes way back then~ because... the maid will clean up the mess~~ =P muahahahaha!~~

stop cooking for about... 4@5 years.... @@" ...*sigh...*

few weeks ago... at my sis' place... i tried to fry an egg... due to unfamiliar stove and frying pan... the egg got burned!~ ... ok... it's not my problem right...? haha!!! its because I don't know how to control the stove's fire~ ya!~ that's right!! i usually get it right way back in hometown huh!!

so.... today!!! ^___^ ok~ lets have fried egg for supper!~ lalala~
.....
....
...
..
.

*FRIED EGG....*
front~
...
back....
.... =.=" ....

kinda speechless.....
...well....

No comments:

Post a Comment