Saturday, August 15, 2009

a boring post....

its a very gloomy weekend....dunno y i miss my friend so much.... i miss my daily activity or even activity i used to have....

i dun enjoy study but i enjoy going schl... lolX
i noe it sounds kinda dumb....

i miss choir practice so much.... singing, shouting, moving around, doing stupid face... haha! i felt tat our "choir" team hv a special power , spirit or wateva it suppose to call... it bond us together very tight... feels like a very big family... smtimes even closer than family... for me, choir has bcm a neccesity for me...a day w/o choir feels like a month... i love every single of them... all my didi n meimei... ^^...smtimes thinking back happy moments with them makes my cry.... lolX... jaime n marcus, pin han n aaron, lolx naresh n ahdee... although they always fool around n makes me angry... but... i still had fun... ^^ oh ya! JIa En.... ^^ miss her too... ...those very talented form 1s... hmmm^^

i miss recess time w my juniors... especially w my l6 "kaki"... notty ah dee, naresh, hendry ah jian, yoro dandan, caeleb.... ^^ they always crank up w lot of stupid funny jokes!!! ^^ although i oni knew them for a very short period of time... but... there is sth indescribeable that makes me to get close w them very fast!! ^^

i miss 'tumpang' aaron n justyn to d bus station... @ tuition center... lolX *crazy*

I miss my dancing 'kaki' a lot.... dancing practice are very tiring but its very fun... apple, winky, micky, alice, angela, ahteng, max, marco, jesst, peter, sok ka, derek, angeline.... lolX... dancing practice smtimes can be very boring n stressful but...

i miss my buddies from my class... dragon, bunny, both Yc, cannie... v always had a lot of fun...

I noe i'm going to suck on my stpm but i'll nvr regret... mayb ppl ll say y waste time since u noe u gonna suck on it... but i hv enjoyed secondary schl life... join choir, get to n0e so many buddies... lolX..... i fulfil my task studying in sulaiman... tat is keep playing til i get enuff... lolX... in karak, tat lousy schl dun hv so many activities compared to sulaiman.. sulaiman schl always hv privilage in most of the competition... lolX...

this gloomy weekend, i get to n0e more bout myself... although u always c a very talkative, bubbly, cheerful bboY... but deep inside... it is very empty n it has a lot of dark secrets that shouldn't b told to d others... n it should remain inside forever n nvr let out....

^^ sry for da lousy grammar... ^^ hmmm.... still very gloomy...

2 comments:

  1. Yea.. We got kinda close with each other since.. Since when jor ark? I also forgot. LOL! But anyways, I too felt very happy to have befriended you~ I liked choir practices a lot too! It's like a time for us to relax.. To sot around~ And to even shout behind the stage! LOL! Ui.. And I never make you angry worh~ I very guai one~ Only Marcus and Naresh did~ Wakakak!! Take this gloomy time to try and read those gloomy books. Maybe they suit each other, since both of them are kinda.. Y'know, GLOOOOOMY~ Who said you're gonna suck in STPM? You might ROCK in it! B-Boy~ Although it's true that I only know the cheerful, talkative B-Boy~ But I would like too, if you'd show me that dark side of you so that I can be a friend, whom you can trust to light your path! ^^

    B-Boy, love ya! Muackz~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup..totally agree with u...
    Had been crying for a few days bcoz i miss everybody so much in bentong..esp the choir..
    i hope i am still there
    choir is like my another family. I enjoy every seconds of life in the choir team..miss all the brothers and sister there.
    hope to see u guys one day...

    ReplyDelete