Thursday, August 27, 2009

... my crush ...

...I get scared 2 b myself around u yet... ...i get a rush whenever i'm w u...




_butterflies attack my stomach like crazy to the point of nausea_







-I jz wan 2 b with u & hold u-

^^




...I n0e exactly how I feel about u but... ...u seems don't have a clue... *y?!*



...haizzz...






...my heart beats 100 miles an hour & feels like it's about to jump out,
whenever i'm in a 10 meter radius from u or just from the sound of ur voice...






OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!






~most of my day@night is consumed thinking about u~







U! u! u! can make me speechless w/o saying a word... =.="'

haiz....






...mummy.... T.T ... *sob*




...i'm so stress out...







~('@')('@')~



...missing u...



....zzz...
g9...

No comments:

Post a Comment