Wednesday, September 09, 2009

090909...

Happy 090909!!! lolx...

... its still a boring day... nth much happen today..^^
since evry1 has update their blog, i think its time for me to post sth...
but since nth much happened to me this few days so I'm gonna share sth more personal w every1... yay!!! dun get too excited! lolx!!

today I'm gonna talk bout my top10 favorite pop song.... lolx!!! lame~
I'll start off with no.10 ..... but... since today is 090909 then I shall only talk about 9 of my favorite pop song... lolx!!!

no.9-its a Chinese song by Alex Fong ft. Theresa ... 自欺欺人... the first time i heard this song is back when I was in form4 ^^ there is one part of the video of the song i like a lot~ kekeke... the part where 2 pairs of lover sit back to back in a coffee shop but the guy of couple A holding the hand of the girl of couple B!!! ^^secret affair~^^ kekeke~

no.8- 2 become 1 by Spice Girls!! this song is way back when i was still a young boy!! I know this song thru my sisters... I think that time i was only around 8 or 9 years old... ^^ almost 10 years.. lalala~

no.7-Hush Hush by PCD.. its da original version, not the 1 they hv video.. its the 1 without upbeat tempo version... i jz fell in love with tis song the first time i listen to the album "Doll Domination"... sad ballad... ^^ jz love it... Nicole^^

no.6-I'll never stop loving you by Britney Spears [1998@9 ...baby one more time] ^^ its Brit's 1st album...

no.5- another Chinese song!!! 死性不改 by Boyz ft. Twins... a nice soft sad ballad also... this is the remix version of the song which is originally sang by Boyz only... This version sound way better ^^ agree?! lolx!!

no.4- its..... NICOLE SCHERZINGERS solo debut single ~~Baby Love~~ ft. Will.i.am from the Black Eye Peas *aiks* :p jz love her~ she's sizzling HOT!! 3.36-3.42 my favorite part of the song~ lalala~ so sexy~ muackz!!! lolx!!!

no.3- its PCD again!!! Stickwitu!!! damn!! jz loves how the way the lyrics n rhythm flows~~~

no.2- thinking of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! katy perry... lolx!! there were times that i cried jz bcuz of this song... lame~ ... although she sounds kinda different if compared her studio version of the song with the live version... i think i.... like both!!! yay!! means a lot to me... i got thoughts of learning its chords then i can play it on our choir concert... but sadly... i was too dumb... ^^ xP... not capable to learn the whole song... haiz... now kinda regret... *he kiss my lips, i taste ur mouth* haha... jz hope sm1 ll sing this to me... sure ll make me melt! lolx!! *act if sm1 sings any love songs to me i'll sure melt... lolx!! but make sure its good looking 1~* hahax!!

no.1!!!!!! its BRITNEY SPEARS again!!!!! its also from her 1st album!!! FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY BROKEN HEART !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew her since I was in standard 4~ but sadly.. she doesn't know me... _ _'" the 1st time i saw her on MTV is her you drive me (crazy) video... but i dunno who the hell was her... been searching high n low... but seem like none of my brothers or sisters know her cuz they usually listens to Chinese songs... til 1 day my eldest sis *^^love her so much!!! muackz~* bought her album!! although is pirated 1... lolx!!! but then i hvnt discovered this song yet...cuz the whole disc 19 tracks I've only listen to 3 out of 19... then after a while this song was release as a single only I discovered tis song actually is in tat album xP ... at that time i din hv much feelings bout this songs maybe bcos of too young d... don't understand...^^ ..til she released her greatest hits in 2004-2005 only I fell in love with this song so so so extremely deep... its very sad break-up song n a cried a lot of time with this song... a lot of happy and sad memories... even now i feel like crying already... _ _'" there is a saying that makes me cry worst if it comes together with this song... [I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but... I never knew that looking back on the laughs would makes me cry...] damn it!! grrr...


over all, i prefer sad, pathetic, heart-breaking, break-up song.. if I'm in a sad or down condition, from the bottom of my broken heart+thinking of you=my tears will burst out like a water tap!!! lolx!!! I shall confess I'm a cry baby~ xP
i think that all about it... my crappy lame post... lolx!
hope u've know me a lil' bit more~~
actually there r still a lot of songs that i like but sadly can't fit in to the top 9 list... ^^ go check those song out if u r free... ^^



...still missing u...
...bboY

No comments:

Post a Comment