Friday, September 04, 2009

4th of sept.... an0ther glo0my day... haiz...

its Friday...
n0 exam today...
sleep until 11sth....
haiz...
feeling down....
seems like there's gonna b a heavy down pour very soon...
feels so gloomy...
stupid windows media player is on random mode...


...but
...it keeps playing sad love songs
...always on my mind, you're still the one, I cant make you love me,
open arms, I want to know what love is, how do I live,
nobody want to be lonely, will you still love me
...darn it!
...since when i hv so much sad love song 1!
...ish ish ish
...stupid weather+sad song= T.T
...gloomy feeling even make me think n react a lot slower
...haiz


a lot of things running in my mind right now...
this year's choir comp....
next year's choir comp...
stupid trial...
buddies...
stupid sad love songs...
u...
u...
u...
and u...
hmmm....

...bboY_

No comments:

Post a Comment