Tuesday, December 15, 2009

happy...?

a man is happy as long as he chooses to be happy...^^ do u agree?
wat is da essential thing to make a person feel happy?
wat does happy really define?
feeling, showing, or expressing joy; pleased?
aiks!~


do a person really have to found his/her other half then only be consider to be happy?
do a man really have to be very rich to be happy?
do a person have to be successful to be happy?
do a man have to....etc etc etc...
bla bla bla....


I'm happy...as long as I chooses to be happy ^_^ and nth else can stops me...
so what if I'm single? so what if I'm not da 1? lol!!!
as long I love myself... i'm ok! n i'm alright! Y should I care so much about those I cant control...
I have my life to live on so do u... It doesnt matter dat its before, now or even after...

I jz wanna be happy~ ^_^
Thank you...


...i'm not missing u
...bboY

No comments:

Post a Comment