Monday, December 21, 2009

sigh.......

yer... tot wan to go genting watch Avatar 1 ma... mana tau end up no1 else wanna@can go... sienz.... if go alone very weird 1 wor... sigh!!! KNS!!!!
end up... not going jor... T.T kesian b!~

since pass few days da internet connection is kinda slow... so geram!~ ish......
wish to change da song geh... but then wasnt so convenient... all bcuz of da stupid internet connection.... ish!

these few nite... i've been listening these 2 songs over n over again.....
When i Need You by Leo Sayer.... This I promise You by N'sync

l8ly i've been quite moody...
sigh~~
listening to those 2 song makes me realize dat...
my feeling for X is much more deeper than d others dat i hv crush on b4~... mayb is da deepest yet i've encounter in my 19 years n 2 months of life....
til now da feeling about X is still fresh on my mind... those moment w X... X's smile...X's joke...
X has its own life n so do I... its all over~ ^__^ its all in my history~~

although v r not couple~ but v r very good and close friend indeed... even its jz about 8 months... I feel so blessed n so thankful... ... it ll b 1 of da sweetest memories in my life~

...thanks god dat i've crush on u b4...
...i'll be remembering u for da rest of my life...
...thank you...

...blue blue geh
...bboY

No comments:

Post a Comment