Friday, January 15, 2010

aiyor~ bboY ar bboY~

ello~ its me again... of course its me~~ cuz its my blog~ lol!!!
psycho b...
hmmm...
it not once or twice... few times d i've been hesitating...
to work or not to work...
tis time...feeling so uneasy if i leave for further study...
cuz.... da manager hv to train me for quite smtime so dat i can get da cert. as a qualified barista... [barista= da person who made coffee+waiter sekali~]

dat day during da interview he do ask me... how long am i going to work... he said dat he doesnt wish to hire sm1 who is going to work for oni 3-5 months @ not long after got da cert. ...
so..
i lied...
i've told him dat i'm gonna work for at least around a year...
but if i leave for my futher studies l8r...which mostly ll start during mid year... then i'll b breaking my promise... so... finally after talking to my eldest sis... i've finally cm to my last round of decision [not sure whether wat word should i use~ haha...]...
i've decided to resign...
cuz this ll make me feel better.... my benevolent... hmmm...
da manager also bentong guy... so mayb next time saw him on da street also wont feel guilty about it... hmmm... i do think this way...

ya... sure sm of u ll say... stupid la u, bboY!~ if u don't cheat him othez oso ll cheat him larh!!! huh! i'm not dat kind of person OK??!!! ...zzz... =.="
lol!!! after calling them about my resign... i felt so relief!! n i felt dat.... yay!!!! imma good person!!! lol!!!
^_________________________^

...bboY

No comments:

Post a Comment