Saturday, January 02, 2010

...lots of high and low...

2nd january =.=
well....
went genting for interview~ still tot dat can go meet uncle tan geh~~ mana tau~ his shift is 10am til 6pm~~ sienz... too bad~~
its an open interview~ usually it was held weekly~ evry saturday~~ mana tau! today tak de.. =.=
mayb pasal new year ma~~ haiz... then Highland Hotels Starbucks currently hiring barista~ yay!! but all i can do is jz fill up da form n wait for them to call me for interview... sienz....
then... i head to d other 2 starbucks~ sigh~ not hiring... =.= then i ternampak sm posters!! gosh!~ but then belum masa lagi...zzz...
end up~~~ treat myself better~ i go watch movie~ lalala~~ watched Avatar since every1 say its a good movie~~ ^^ 1045 til 115 like dat~~
then!!! SHOPPING!!!! ^_______________^
bought 24X sth~~ then after bayar jor saw sth!~ erm duno wat spend 250 in single receipt then got sth sth.. =.="
then 230sth oni bo... i mau balik larh~~ nth to do leh~~ ..zz.. then wait lorh~~
go feel da cold breeze~~ ^___^ was drizzling~~

then when reach btg~ hungry ma~ then go TMK lorh~ haha~~ still syok syok makan~~ then finish bayar go reverse kereta~~ then suddenly a man cm nicely knock my mirror~~ sudah kena...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF!!!!!! not again~~~ zzzz....
then i duno wat to do~ panic!~ hahah~
nasib baik da uncle frenly~ but then still try to ketuk me... =.=
he wants me to pay 100 bucks!~ gosh!!! my wallet left 15 bucks!!~~ haha!!
then suddenly saw 1 of my fren...! i rush to him n ask whether he got anot... end up tak de... =.=
then again!! i saw thivya!!! AAARRR!!! thx god!! then i asked her for help~~~
then her mom help me~~ i terpaksa pinjam my class fund's 50 bucks~ then thivya mom pinjam 40~ since dat all she had in her wallet~~
aiya oso ok larh!!~~
thanks auntie so so so much!!! i'll pay as soon as possible!!! but then its very kind of her cuz she tel me jz forget it.... erm... BUT!!!! I HV MY OWN PRINCIPE!! I'll sure pay u bc aunty~~ ^_________^
lucky me~~~ highs n lows~~
phew....

...bboY

No comments:

Post a Comment