Tuesday, June 08, 2010

...jealousy...

=(
few days ago...a friend of mine encounter me bout her relationship problem with her boyfriend....
Jealousy....
after talking to her.... for some reason i felt dat... I'm hving da jealousy thingy going on too but not dat extreme....
erm....
i dun like my best fren's since childhood best fren~
i dun like my best fren's new best fren...
i even dun like my best fren's girlfriend....

feels like they are taking away sth dat belongs to me...
*obsessive* =.=?
yes~ of course I'm very frenly with every1~~ but only in front of them.... what's going on behind...? u shall wait and see.... hahahaha~~~ I'm evil!!!!! muahahHAhahhahahaHAh!!1!
ll u guys hv such feeling? =.=" I'm sure sm of u guys do...

*my best fren girl fren's sister dun like my best fren... same thingy~~* =D

No comments:

Post a Comment