Friday, May 14, 2010

...closer...

its about 24 days left... duno y... feeling kinda emo~~
mayb bcuz... mayb wont seeing my frens for quite sm time~~
but from a diff. perspective... i'm going to make new frensss in about 24 days more~~
...wondering what should i pack.... hahah~~

oh btw, i'm officially telling everyone dat i'm going Management and Science University, Shah Alam. For Diploma in Traditional Chinese Medicine. ^__^ i noe its gonna b tough but this time I'll really try my very best!~ erm.... thr r 2 option for my course...
1. if my diploma 1st year result is 2.5 or more i can skip my diploma 2nd year... str8 away to degree.
2. 2 years of diploma then can continue 2nd year degree...skip degree 1st year.
Total 5 years duration.

due to my narcissism... i find myself look quite cute!!! lolx!!! *psycho*

No comments:

Post a Comment