Monday, May 17, 2010

...goodbye my love...

Goodbye my love
My love... goodbye
I do not know when will we meet again
I've given it all to you...hope you will treasure it
Please don't disappoint my true love

My love goodbye
When will we ever meet again...?
I will forever and always love you from the bottom of my heart
Hoping that you won't forget me

I will always miss you... sweet love
...missing you, full-hearted...
...missing you, eternal kiss...
...missing you...
That intoxicating voice of yours... how can we forget this feeling
Goodbye my love... when will we meet again


Goodbye, my lover
I will never ever forget you
I'm hoping that you will not forget me too
Maybe one day we will have to meet again
Don't we?


...My love... I believe that there is gonna be a day we will meet again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment