Saturday, May 01, 2010

my hengdai n zhimui~ parte2~



seterusnye~~


AnnEflat!!!! hahaha!!! oso 1 sot plug geh~~ tis 1 oso duno since when bcm very close jor geh~~
wahahha~~ she very shy shy ga~~ but then oni when on9 or thru ph she wont b shy~ lolx!!! mayb bcuz din saw da face gua~~~ hahahah~~~

next!!!!

my Sha妹妹~ kekeke~~ i like her chinese name a lot!!! hahahaha!!! 深情~ sweet!!!~ ^__^
haha~~ apparently... her brother's classmate thinks dat her brother looks like me.... then they called him cboy!~ lolx!!! then eventually her brother bcm my brother n she bcm my sister liao~~
lalala~~

nexTT!!! is.... ahhh!!!

UNCLE TAN!!!! ^_^ my beloved a@r0n tAn~~ 峰仔~ kekeke~~ hahaha!!! he is also a banana!!! ~~i'm d only banana in smk karak then when i get into smk sulaiman... thr r d other banana~~ made me so excited!!! hahaha~~ then 1st 1st i wan to get close w him *is bcuz at last i found my species~~*... he tot i'm sm sort of stalker or sth!!! haahahahahahhaha!!!! so funny~~ kekeke~
when u dont noe him u'll feel like he is very cool n then a bit lanC lanC 1~~ but then when get close jor u'll noe dat he like to talk crap too!!! lolx!!!

thr is his little brother~~~ our cute cute justyn tan~~ ^_^ he oso very shy ga~~

who's Next!!!!
muahahaha!!!

he is not my hengdai nor zhimui~~~ he is more than dat~~ hahah!!! v noe each other since.... i'm 3@4~~ hahah~~~ v usually called each other bitch~ hahahaha!!!! if wants to talk about him... hahahah!!! it ll b da longest post eva!!! Jesst Sim ^__^ love ya~~ ^__^

next!!!!

...

my beloved kitmun!!!!!!! but then i dun hv her pic~~~ n she dun like to take pic too~~
hahaha~~ she my dancing buddy~~ my classmate~~ my my my KITMUN!!!! muackz~~~

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala~

...bboY

No comments:

Post a Comment